The Canterville Ghost ELI
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Classic
CD Multi-ROM 14,8x21 cm, 32 pages
Oscar Wilde. Retold by Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Do you believe in ghosts? Well, the Otis family didn’t until they met the Canterville Ghost.
This is a story of life and death and love … of a ghost trapped in the present because of the bad thing he did in the past and how a young girl helps him to move on.
The Supernatural | Human values
In this Reader you will find:
Games and language activities | An audio recording of the story | A picture dictionary
Time, family and friends, the home, weather
Grammar and structures
Present, present continuous, past
Verb + infinitive
Prepositions of place
The Multi-ROM CD that accompanies the Young ELI Readers adds a new, digital dimension to reading in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB), to reading in the school multimedia centre or to reading at home on the PC.
The Multi-ROM CD allows children to:
• follow fun animations of the story;
• listen to the recordings on either a conventional CD player or a PC;
• do engaging, interactive and auto-correcting exercises.
Now with more exciting new features:
• A flip-though version of the entire book.
• A “karaoke” function that highlights the text as the recording is played.
• An interactive game.
• A “Record” function that allows children to record their own voices and practise pronunciation and intonation.
Contenuti digitali integrativi - Docente
Registrati o accedi per visualizzare i contenuti digitali integrativi per il docente
Configurazione e acquisto
Potrebbero anche interessarti
PB3 braucht Hilfe
Niveau 2 - A2
Tío Manuel y las suricatas
Nivel 3 - Lecturas ELI Infantiles y Juveniles – A1.1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrazioni di Gustavo Mazali
Il mio Quadernone Unico
Quaderni operativi multidisciplinari
The Prince and the Pauper
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Classic-Theatre
Mark Twain - Retold by Lisa Suett