BEGINNER – ADVANCED CEFR A1–C1 | 6 LEVELS
Hugh Dellar, Andrew Walkley
Real situations, real language, real outcomes.
Outcomes is the only course that is consistently focussed on helping students achieve the real-world communicative
outcomes they want and need. Now with a brand-new Beginner level, this lexically rich course emphasises students’ need to
have the conversations in English that they would in their own language. Containing contemporary and global content, Outcomes reflects
English as it is used in the real world.
Outcomes second edition contains:
• A clear, evenly paced grammar syllabus with strong links to context. The grammar is presented and practised using
guided discovery and is supported by a highly accessible Grammar Reference.
• Inspiring National Geographic videos provide real global content and language plus Conversation Practice videos
provide a model for real, natural output (Elementary – Advanced).
• An Understanding Fast Speech feature helps students understand authentic English; an integrated pronunciation
syllabus helps students use the language accurately and fluently.
• The Online Vocabulary Builder allows students to personalise and engage with vocabulary language learning by developing
their own word lists and testing themselves.
MyELT is an online platform that provides students with an interactive self-study tool and offers teachers and institutions a joined-up learner management solution. We have spent a lot of time talking to users and seeing what works and what doesn’t in order to provide something that really works and brings an added benefit to classes.
- Intuitive and simplified navigation
- Full screen activities and video
- Adding new content and resources is straightforward and easy
- Key titles and all forthcoming titles will be tablet enabled allowing for real mobile learning
Configurazione e acquisto
- ISBN: 9780357641262
- ISBN: 9780357641460
- ISBN: 9780357641279
- ISBN: 9780357641293
- ISBN: 9780357641286
- ISBN: 9780357033999
- ISBN: 9780357042243
- ISBN: 9781305651913
- ISBN: 9781305102255
- ISBN: 9781305102187
- ISBN: 9781305651883
- ISBN: 9781305102156
Potrebbero anche interessarti
Ready for A2 Key for Schools Practice Tests
Test per la preparazione all’esame Cambridge English: Key (KET)
Valentina M. Chen
Nivel 3 1000 palabras | B1 | Clásico
Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer - Riduccíon lingüística, actividades y reportajes de Raquel García Prieto - Illustraciones de Agnese Baruzzi
Alimentazione B - C / Enogastronomia sala e vendita
Macbeth - iBooks
Stage 3 - Young Adult ELI Readers - below B1
William Shakespeare - Illustrated by Simone Rea. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.
Storia Contemporanea ’800 -’900
Collana I Manuali
A cura di Stefano Re